Thursday, August 30, 2007

Final Challenge


This is the final challenge on the 8 week challenge at TSS. We had to D.I.Y. embellishment, so I drew and handcut out the flowers around the frame.

I want to congratulate Theresa on being picked for the Piggy Tales design team.
WTG! girlfriend.
Not much is going in my life right now except trying to keep a secret from my hubby.
The kids are giving him a surprise retirement party on the 8th of September. I have been pretty good but the girls almost slipped up a couple of times. He has no clue
to it and it should be a total blast!
Take care and God Bless!

4 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

Aaawww, thanks for the congrats, Deb!!

I hope Dennis doesn't go snooping around the history files of your computer like Eric does on ours and pull this up! Eric plays detective on the computer looking for any unauthorized scrapping purchases I've made. I've learned how to sneak around him though- obviously! LOL!

Dettao said...

Great layout and I love surprise parties! Hope it turns out great.

Anonymous said...

Oooo! Surprise parties are so fun! Good luck on pulling it off (I just love surprises)! Also, I love your DIY flowers. They are GREAT! The layout is awesome, too. (Oh, and I wanted to share that I've had more than a few friends oo-ing and ah-ing over your CJ page...just thought you should know!)

Theresa Tyree said...

REFRESH, REFRESH, REFRESH!

What a sweet thing for Liz to say.