Saturday, August 18, 2007

Sweet Music


This is my latest favorite. I just couldn't do a couple of pics I had to use most of them. The faces on these two are something else! The photo shoot was taken by Theresa at her house this past February. We had so much fun and had to bribe the boys with candy and surprises. I know Drew ended up with a harmonica but I am not sure what Connor ended of getting. These two have such a love/hate relationship that its too funny. I think its because they are so close in age that they try and compete with each other. Both of them come up with some of the darnest things! TFL!
Take care and God Bless.

7 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

Aaawww, Deb! This is so precious, I just wanna cry!! Now I'll have to do my take on the photos. I don't think I could do a better job than what you've done here. I can see why this is your favorite at the moment. The papers, the title, it all fits so well. And did you notice the quote above the boys' pictures? So fitting. I'm so glad we have these photos to remember the boys at this age. SO stinkin' cute!! I adore it!

Kelly said...

Are they the most handsome little fella's! What a GREAT layout. May I ask what the font is you used on your title.....I really like it.

I like the photo in the right hand corner...what cool dudes LOL!
~blessings,
Kelly

Cheryl Wray said...

Oh my....those pictures are just precious!!! and the layout is gorgeous!!

Norma Jean Blankenship said...

i love those photos so cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is AWESOME Debbie! Every photo is great and the page is perfect!

Dettao said...

absolutely adorable! I wouldn't have been able to choose just one, either.

Amy Birch said...

Cuuuuuttte layout!!! Such precious photos and you did such a wonderful job scrapping them!!!