Saturday, August 04, 2007

I Can't Believe It's August Already


This is week 5 of the challenges on The Scrapbook Site. We had to use at least 4 lines of a meaningful song,and 2 pictures. I came across this Bo Bunny paper at my LSS and knew it was perfect. This lo is in celebration of 35 years together with the love of my life. Luckily for me Theresa took these pics of us at Drew's birthday party this year. We don't have many pictures of us together. Thanks, Theresa!
Update: Logan and Mommy are doing well. Hope to post more pics of Drew and him together soon. Take care and God Bless.

5 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

Deb, this is just awesome!! You've done so well on these challenges! I love those photos of you and and Denny. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME PAGE! I really love that black and white photo of you two -- cool perspective!

Kelly said...

Beautiful layout Deb....I just love that sunflower! Congrats on your 35 years together!
~blessings,
Kelly

Dettao said...

Those are great pictures but that is an awesome layout. The pp is perfect.

Amy Birch said...

This is such a fabulous layout, Debbie! I love it!