Monday, August 13, 2007


This was week #6 challenge at The Scrapbook Site. It was called the Power of Three. We had to have:
3 pictures
3 buttons
3 different patterned papers
3 different ribbons
3 word title
3 extra embellishments that weren't used already
Also some good journaling, more than just basics of names, date, location. Tell a story. I used new pattern paper called ScribbleScrabble and everything turned out like I envisioned it.
I am truly enjoying the challenges. It gets the creative juices flowing, uses my stash and get a layout done. I thought this one would be hard but it flowed right out of me which made me a happy girl! TFL! Take care, keep safe and God Bless.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Well Debbie, I think your challenge entery was wonderful.
~blessings,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the Fourth...one of my very favorite holidays. Love your layout, too.

Also, I...uhm...well, I want to say: TAG! Please see my blog for details (and thanks for playing Debbie)!

Cheryl Wray said...

Wow, that sounds like a tough challenge!! I love your layout!!!!

Theresa Tyree said...

Hey Deb. I love how the strips of pp look like the stripes on a flag. You did a great job this week!

Dettao said...

fun layout!