Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Refresh

I am taking Theresa up on her comment today on my blog. Refresh, refresh, refresh. I have been trying to go thru years of junk in my basement so I have been neglecting my blog. I finally sat down last nite and actually did a layout and since the challenges I haven't done one! Thought I better before I lose my mojo again. I am not going to post it here tonite but instead I am going to post a couple of pics of Drew's first day of school and a smiling Logan.


Since Dennis is retired now we can just up and go over to see Logan and/or Drew any time we want. And who couldn't love faces like that! Take care and God Bless!
Stay tuned for pics of retirement party after Saturday.

4 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

Two sweet dolly boys! I wanna eat them both up!!! Can't wait until Sat. so I can hold my little Logan (and do another photo shoot!)

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! They really are the cutest little guys...you and Theresa both have such beautiful/handsome families!!!

Dettao said...

Oh, that sweet baby smile made me smile...

Kelly said...

Awwww, they are both cutie pies!