Sunday, September 23, 2007

Having Fun with Photshop Actions!


I spent the entire afternoon hooked on messing around with some new Photoshop Actions! I am definitely hooked for sure. The one I used on Drew's picture is lensblur a variation in the original called Lensbaby. I am totally amazed what you can do. Now I have to get busy and try some digital scrapbooking that I have wanted to do for months and months.
Well to bed I go because we are heading out early in the morning for 5 days in Branson. Yes, I did pack a ton of scrapbooking stuff and will let you know how much I accomplished while gone. Take care and God Bless!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip Debbie!

Kelly said...

WOW, you did good! Can your print your photo's out like that?

Your almost a professional :0)
~blessings,
Kelly

Unknown said...

Photoshop is so great. I love finding out about new tricks and ways to get your creative juices going! It opens up so many doors...Hope you Have fun on your trip!

Amy Birch said...

I hope that you had a wonderful time in Branson, Debbie!!! I can't wait to see your fabulous photos! The one you took of Drew is sooo cute!!!

xoxo