Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Vacation Is Over


We enjoyed our little mini vacation down in Branson. We did a little shopping, sightseeing, boating, relaxing and just enjoyed being together. The above picture is just one of many that I took of Tablerock Lake down there. I was inspired when I came back by my friend Amy's layout at BadGirlskits.com. The challenge was to embrace your white space. I turned this layout out yesterday in about 30 minutes. I am really happy the way it turned out. This view was from Jerrod's boat. I had a great time taking a spin on the lake one afternoon and then one evening with a full moon shining down on the lake. That would have been a terrific picture but that time I forgot my camera. It wasn't hanging from my neck that time. lol
It's late so its off to bed for me. Take care and God Bless!

4 comments:

Dettao said...

gorgeous! Are those corners stamps? I gotta have em!

Theresa Tyree said...

See, I'm here posting my comment!! I had fun last night. I love this layout. Can't wait to see the second half of it.

Kelly said...

I just love this layout you created. You did a very good job!
~blessings,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

This is awesome...so glad you had a great time, Debbie!