Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I've Been Tagged

My friend Amy tagged me with 7 random things people don't know about me.
And I have to agree with another friend Liz that Amy's acrylic albums are really cool! Might have to make a trip to Lowe's this weekend. Thanks, Amy!
So here goes:
1. I have to get into a made up bed when hit the sack at nite.
2. My purse is usually a big mess (inside)
3. I can't eat shrimp anymore. :(
4. I am super sensitive.
5. I hate being cold.
6. I am a totally disorganized person but still seem to survive. hehe
7. I too am a BIG procastinator.
I don't know if I have 7 friends on the web that don't know Amy or that have blogs.
Amy named most of them on her blog. lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo--I'm with you on the purse thing! Also, I like that you are sensitive...it makes you so nice (and is one of the reasons I like you so much)!

Theresa Tyree said...

Poor non-shrimp eater. Hee hee...