Monday, July 31, 2006

Took the Challenge





Took Jamie up on her challenge about creating a simple lo using colors that we wouldn't normally use, or hand journaling or something other that what we usually put on a lo. I actually got 3 layouts done this put I am only putting the challenges up on here this evening. The first one I hand journalled and changed the photo to black and white. The journaling reads...Matt and Hattie are more than just co-workers, they are friends. The picture was taken at Matt's graduation. At graduation was the first time we all got to meet her. We all had heard so much about her it felt like we knew her already. She calls herself his black Mama. She is truly a special person in Matt's life. She is the epitome of the word Mother. And I know she was proud of Matt's accomplishment. I probably wouldn't have used orange either. The second one didn't scan to well. And what else is a Momma suppose to think other than that her daughter is beautiful. Her blue eyes just knock me out. I want my kids and grandkids to think I really tried to make it more personal with hand journalling pages. Hope you enjoyed your weekend! I got my Drewbie back this evening and couldn't get enough lovin from him. : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb! Was wondering where you've been. Now I know! Great layouts. I remember you telling me about Matt's second mom. I wish I could read the journaling. Can you post the journaling on your blog? You're right. She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great Layouts Deb...