Monday, July 17, 2006

Tests and more Tests

Well Colleen is still in the hospital. They can't seem to narrow it down and give her a straight answer to what is wrong. Her levels in her pancreas are to high they say. She had a MRI today and tomorrow another procedure sticking a tube down her throat to see is its a ulcer. Luckily for her she will be knocked out for it. I have had Drew 24/7 since Thursday evening. This is one tired nana! That's why God gives us children to raise when we are much younger. I haven't had time to do anything unless it's coming on the computer for a bit before bedtime to unwind. I did a take picture of my Gerber daisies. I love Heidi Swapp's Gerber daisies but I must admit there is nothing like the real thing. I so want to relax and work on some of my DT layouts and just haven't been able to do that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you,

I left you pnut praise on your Cars layout! It really is cute. Hope Colleen gets the answers she needs soon!

Love ya,
T