Saturday, July 08, 2006

Surprise Package

Ok I am still trying to get some pictures and layouts posted on here. Still running into some glitches.

I am excited to find out that I found the BasicGrey paper package from Kelly's blog. Since I started scrapbooking Basic Grey has been one of my favorite papers to work with. And since I have been scrapping I have met some very wonderful friends, and some very talented people. I truly believe it is a sisterhood. My next achievement hopefully after I conquer the posting of pics is to get a banner up and running. What better things to do when your everyday life seems a bit boring once and awhile. Take care and God Bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Debbie,,,I want to know how you put the links on there of your favorite web sites..I'd like to do that but don't know how..and thanks for looking at mine..I want to add you to one of favorites on that list..

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.