Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Over the Scrapbooking Slump

Ok maybe I am coming out of my scrapbooking slump. I hope so! I just refigured out how to get a layout posted in TwoPeas after not doing it for awhile. I turned in a page for a contest and now I need to work on the layouts for this month. I have been fighting with myself saying that I don't have the right pictures but tomorrow I am going to try and get a couple layouts done.

The story on Drew this week was I went to my bedroom and came back into the kitchen a couple of seconds later and found he had gotten the chocolate syrup and squirted it on the floor and then got down on his knees and proceeded to lick it up right before I grabbed him up off the floor. The joy of a 2-1/2 year old. OH MY! Oh I am going to try and post a layout on here tonite too. Wish me luck! It hasn't been working and they say it might be Internet Explorer thats the culprit. Oh well it's not working still. Take care and God Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to have the most amazing photos of Drew. LOL