Thursday, July 27, 2006

Rascal Flatts Concert


Since I didn't have any good pictures from the
concert I wanted something to remember the moment so I created a lo. I scanned a CD insert and printed it on vellum of Rascal Flatts. The spelling of RF was paper with the alphabet letters that I cut out and distressed. And of course the journaling, tickets and at the bottom which might be hard to see I stamped Me and My Gang. I thought the paper went pretty good with matching the CD insert. TFL!

Have a good weekend and God Bless!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome layout, Deb! Love it. You're right. The paper is perfect.

Love ya,
T

Anonymous said...

I love that idea,and the paper goes great with it..keep it up..how much scrapping are u getting done anyway without Drew???

Anonymous said...

wow deb you get better all the time

Anonymous said...

Creative idea. I'm glad you had a wonderful time.