Sunday, July 23, 2006

Nervous Energy

I am finally finished with this month's DT layouts. It was truly a challenge like pulling my own teeth. lol I worked most of the day yesterday and finished 2 layouts and did the other layout and the 2 cards early this evening. I am not going to post any layouts because they are TOP
SECRET!! until they are put out at Legacies. lol I am not sure if I like one of the layouts yet.
It will have to grown on me I guess. I had to do something to keep my mind off if my gang made it to North Carolina and if Colleen was feeling better. She isn't and she is worried she will have to find a ER down there. She is worried about messing up everyone's vacation too!

Well though I will miss Drew I will have the whole week of not setting any alarm clock and now I can work on some pages I have been putting off until I got the July DT kit done. Well enjoy the
better weather and the week ahead. Take care and God Bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Go Girl!!!
I knew you could do it. Now you have the whole entire week to do LO's for yourself. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Yea I remember sometimes it being like pulling teeth to get one of the DT layouts done...But now you have a WHOLE WEEK of nothing but scrapping..

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»