Thursday, July 12, 2007

Oh What A Week!


It started out ok but steadily grew worse. I started a 8 week challenge on The Scrapbooksite.com and the first challenge was a bit of a bummer me. The second was much easier. The layout on here is a mid-week challenge. It's not the best scan but will have to do. The week was busy as usual but it got a bit stressful with a a very headstrong grandson. I don't know if its his age or that I am getting older. We locked horns a couple time this past week. His newest saying when he isn't happy with you is that like me(he states your not my Nana any more! He told his Momma that she wasn't his Mommy any more and that he and Daddy were getting a new mommy and she wasn't invited to his birthday party. lol
Today we went over to his house because my dh was going to cut their grass. They have a alarm system. I accidently fat fingered it and set the alarm off and then push the code again. I forgot they would call and Drew and I headed to town. The police showed up and they questioned my poor dh. Everything turned out fine. But then my husband proceeded to break a side/rear quarter window in my car. The estimates started out at $600 and up to $1300. Luckily we finally found a used one for $275.
To end on a good note Drew is enjoying his swimming lessons and who could not love a face like that! Hope your week is better than mine was and God Bless!

3 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

Deb, I pray he gets out of that stage soon. What're you gonna do when baby #2 makes HER debut?? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Whew! What a week indeed! I soooo feel for you, too! Three is a very interesting age...loads of hugs followed by, "Mommy go away now!" WOW! I can totally see why they call it the first adolescence!

HUGS and best wishes for an easier week this week!

Dettao said...

Wow, what a week. My grandson just tells everyone that they are not his friend anymore. It is definitely the age.