Saturday, July 21, 2007

Here's THERESA!!!


Here's one lucky girl. She is getting to meet some of her scrapbook idols this weekend in Chicago at CHA! The above pic is Theresa with Erin Lincoln and C.D. Muckosky(SOY). Poor me has to miss out. I had to weigh staying home and maybe missing a grandchild's birth. So I elected to stay home. I knew the minute I was in Chicago that grandbaby would decide to make a appearance. haha I hope that she is having a blast...OH! I know she is having a BLAST! hehehe Well I am going to try for next year! Can't wait to hear all the exciting tibits of her trip. Miss you, Tree. See ya soon. Take care and God Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She fits right in, doesn't she? I'm so glad she had a blast...and, any news about that new baby? Can't wait for that post...should be any day now, right?