Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Favorite Lunch


I got away for lunch today with Theresa and Connor. Of course I had my little monkey Drew. We met at one of our favorites which is Cracker Barrel. Last year
sometime I got a picture of Connor and Drew playing checkers but somehow it got lost in vastness of my computer, so today I took another pic and downloaded and labeled right after I got home. So this is them attempting to play their version of checkers. I got the perfect paper when Theresa and I went to CKC-St. Louis this April. Can't wait to try and put together a lo of them.

3 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

Aawww, how cute, Deb! This photo came out really cute! Can't wait to see what you come up with on this one.

Amy Birch said...

Ooohh, Cracker Barrell is a fun restaurant!!!

The picture is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so CUTE! Love that photo of them playing!