Sunday, January 13, 2008

Yeah I am Still Living!

Seems like forever since I posted something to my blog. But I am still in the land of the living. Just busy babysitting lately and have wanted to take a break from the mouse when I do have some free time.
Wanted to show what I created this weekend as a surprise for my daughter for her office. Created this really cute coaster calendar with tags to record birthdays, anniversaries and other such entries. I used 6 Bazzil chipboard coasters and then flipped around to do the other 6 months. I already had a stack of calendar paper and I used a ton of stash and my Cricut for this project. Theresa saw this on the Cricut web site and enail the link and I did my own take on it. I used a templete from a gal on Splitcoaststampers for the calendar.






The final picture is not very good but its what it looks standing on a table or desk. The scanned images aren't all that good either. The real thing I think is so much cuter and I am really happy the way it turned out. It looks much better in real life. Just ask Theresa! Take care and God Bless. Have a good week! Thanks for peeking!

7 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

I live vicariously through you, Deb! It came out awesome. Plus you got your first paid gig out of the deal! How cool is that? Let's go shopping!! LOL!

Theresa Tyree said...

Hooray! You did it! You changed your blog banner all by yourself!

Cheryl Wray said...

That is SO cute!!!!

Dettao said...

I love it, Debbie. Do those tags come out? Do they serve a purpose such as writing important dates or anything? Would you email me the link you used? It is good to see you back. I've missed you.

Christina Carnoy said...

adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cool!

Amy Birch said...

How CUTE, Debbie!!! What a wonderful gift! This is something I'll want to try sometime! Great job!

PS - You've been tagged! See my blog for details!