Saturday, December 29, 2007

35 Years Ago Today and 21 years ago...

Two young people were bonded in marriage at in Atlanta, Georgia at a justice of peace at the county courthouse. Many years later after the ups and downs, the joys and sorrows, trials and tribulations, 5 children and 4 grandchildren we are still together and hope we have at least another 35 years together. Happy Anniversary, hun!

Our youngest turned 21 today. Happy Birthday, Mark!
I was told that I had a couple of dates to choose from because Mark was going to be a scheduled C-section. So Dennis told me that he hadn't taken me out many times on our anniversary so he would take me to the hospital to deliver Mark. LOL

Hope you all have a wonderful and Happy New Year and God Bless!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

How Cool Deb...what a happy Day!

Congrats on 35 happy years together.

~blessings,
Kelly

Theresa Tyree said...

Happy 35 to you and Denny! I hope Eric and I make it that long!! Hee hee!
What a great anniversary present 21 years ago. Happy Birthday, Mark!

Anonymous said...

Great story and congratulations Deb! 35 years is VERY cool!

Cheryl Wray said...

I'm late getting by here, but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I hope you have many more happy years together!!!!

Dettao said...

happy 35th anniversary a few days late.