Thursday, January 31, 2008

Snow Day

We are suppose to get anywhere from 9 to 12 inches by tomorrow morning. This picture is just the start of the snow. You really can't tell but it was coming down pretty heavy, hard and major big flakes.


I can't believe I got to take 3 pictures today. Well the next one was really taken yesterday of Logan. He is growing like a weed and is now 18 pounds 3 ounces as of Wednesday.


Next is one of Drew today at nap time. He had to put his bear in a little chair I have and put it right by the top of his head. I thought that was so cute! I actually had both of them napping at the same time today. SWEET!


Have a great weekend! Hopefully I will be working on my challenge from Scrapdango this weekend. God Bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...so cute!

PS: I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to the tag yet. I will soon!

Unknown said...

hasn't the weather been crazy?

Hope you are staying warm and cozy (and not sick like me!)

:)

Paolo

Theresa Tyree said...

I can't believe she actually updated her blog! LOL!

That little Logan is just beautiful, Deb! I haven't seen the little critter in a while. He's really coming in to his own personality, isn't he?

I will post pics of Connor in the snow on my blog soon.

Love ya