Thursday, May 10, 2007

Newest Pic of Newest Grandbaby


Gee I really feel good about posting so soon after the last one. This is Baby Schlueter that doesn't seem like he/she wants his/her picture taken. I am getting so excited and can hardly wait until the end of July. I have Friday and entire weekend Drewbie free. Isn't it silly when I don't have him I miss him so bad. I am in the process of tearing my scrapbook room apart to get ready to put a shelving unit with 11 drawers(Yipeeee!!!!) that I found at my lss that is going out of business. I really am sad to see the store close. I don't know what Theresa and I will do when we have no store left in Sullivan. Probably go thru withdrawls.

5 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

Oh, I'm not worried. We never seem to have a problem giving our money away somewhere!

Anonymous said...

Heh-heh...I think Theresa has y'all covered! Also, I'm so happy for you (again) and the newest addition on the way!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great ultra-sound picture! How exciting! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

congrats! i like that the baby already is showing its personality!

Theresa Tyree said...

Update your blog, woman! LOL!