Thursday, May 03, 2007


When I first saw the photo I immediately thought of Huck Finn. Drew is defintely going to be an adventurous, wild and stubborn boy just like Huck was in the book. With all of that mentioned he still brings such JOY! to me, that it sometimes overwhelms me with emotion.
With pictures like this I have finally gotten back into scrapbooking again after months of doing nothing major (except for a circle journal page). Yesterday I was able to do 4 pages of scrapbooking. I really was afraid I had lost something really important to me or at least something that I LOVE doing with a passion.
My next big challenge to myself is to get into digital scrapbooking. I hope it doesn't take me months to do that. Take care and God Bless.
I am going to try and keep my blog much more current than I have been.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome photo -- I can TOTALLY see how he'd be your inspiration!

Dettao said...

What an adorable picture! He is so cute. Good luck on the digital. I've dabbled but have not been happy with anything, yet.