Sunday, October 08, 2006

A Nice Surprise

My local favorite scrapbook store Scrapper's Alley had a grand reopening on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. They had a drawing for a Cricut. Theresa and I went over on Friday and put our names in for the drawing. We also got to get in the picture for the newspaper. Michelle is one of the nicest people to deal with. Well 5 o'clock Sunday came and went so I figured Theresa or I didn't win the Cricut. Well I had finished dinner and was talking with Theresa when I hung up and Michelle called to tell me that I WON the Cricut! Well I started jumping up and down and yelling. My kids were here and asked me if I had won and of course I yelled YES! I still am in total shock that I won. I can't wait to get my hands on it. Theresa just showed me how it works on Friday. I had to share the excitement with everyone. See Kristi I finally had something worthy to post. lol Playtime starts tomorrow after dinner. YIPEEEEE!

4 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

Hey Deb! I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! I'm over here doing the happy dance, shakin' my booty like it's my birthday! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! You deserve it! OMG!! I just knew you were going to win! I mean, between the two of us, we had 9 chances to win!! Can't wait to see our picture in the paper!! Woohoooo!!!!

Norma Jean Blankenship said...

i'm so happy for you.you are so lucky but i know you will get lots of use out of it,and lots of fun.

Mom of Dessa Paige said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm glad you finally had something exciting to post too. Enjoy your new toy!!

See you at Theresa's on the 20th.

Anonymous said...

OH WOW!!!! Congratulations Debbie!