Sunday, October 15, 2006

Happy Birthday, Bethy!

Well I have been trying to uploading a couple of images and I am having no luck what so ever. Today is my fourth oldest child's 21st birthday. I have been a little sad just it doesn't seem that long ago that she was a little girl. An a mommy's baby to boot. Well she is still a momma's baby which I love! I want to post some really good pictures on here and because I can't I am so frustrated. Well I am going to post something that Theresa tagged me with. Five weird things about me:
1. I can't stand to touch wet peanut butter.
2. I won't eat peas canned, fresh or frozen. YUCK!!!
3. I am way to emotional.(don't know is that is weird or not)
4. Well I have two more to go and I am kind of stumped.....well I loved liver and onions. Is that weird enough.
5. One more to go....I love singing loud while driving my car.
Well I am going to go back and try figuring out way I can't upload my pictures.

2 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

What about your phobia of hairy backs??? LOL!! And what the heck is wet peanut butter? Do they make a dry version that I've never seen before? hee hee....

Theresa Tyree said...

Oh, by the way. Happy Birthday, Bethy!!!