Saturday, September 09, 2006

Another Story

Since I don't lead a real exciting life I thought I would post something Drew said again. His mommy and him were practicing animal sounds and he did everything right except when it came to doing the pig sound or should I said snort. He looked at his mommy and tried to make the noise and then he said he couldn't do it but his butt could. How cute is that? I hope to take some pictures tomorrow at a family picnic and trip to the Museum of Transporation. I know Drew will just love the trains because he will be able to climb on some of them. I'll tried to post some pictures tomorrow evening. Take care and have a great day tomorrow!

2 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

Hey you, I love that story. LOL!

Theresa Tyree said...

Ok. It's time to update the ole blog, girlfriend!