Saturday, August 19, 2006

Leslie Tagged ME!

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
I would have to go with a house near the ocean.
2. What's your favorite article of clothing?
My most worn comfortable fitting jeans.
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
The eyes
4. What's the last CD that you bought?
Keith Urban
5. Where's your favorite place to be?
At my scrapping table
6. Where's your least favorite place to be?
The Dentist
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?
My Neck
8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
Strong in mind
9. What time do you wake in the morning?
6 a.m.
10. What's your favorite kitchen appliance?
The Dishwasher
11. What makes you really angry?
When someone can't admit they are wrong
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
I took piano lessons when I was younger and now I wish I would have stayed at it.
13. Favorite color?
I love blue and pink
14. Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV?
I've had a sports car and now I have a SUV. Love it!
15. Do you believe in afterlife?
Yes
16. Favorite children's book?
Pooh's Corner by A. A. Milne
17. What is your favorite season?
That's a tie between spring and fall
18. What's your least favorite household chore?
Cleaning the bathrooms
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
I'll go one easier than Leslie, with a blink of a eye my housework and laundry would be always done.
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it?
I don't have one, but would like a small one but afraid about how much it would hurt to get one. I am hooked on watching Miami Ink. So maybe one day soon I might get one.
21. Can you juggle?
No way.
22. The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to?
Grandpa
23. What's your favorite day?
When I have a day off from watching Drew.
24. What's in the trunk of your car?
Stroller,Drew's extra toys, jumper cables, and tire spinner
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
I have tried sushi and it's gross. Hamburger with cheese please.

And Now I am TAGGING Theresa...haha

No comments: