Thursday, August 10, 2006

Ideas Are Flying

I wasn't sure if I could do the required 3 layouts and 2 cards and then try to put together 10 layouts for the Legacies Superstar Contest! So far the ideas keep coming (keeping my fingers crossed that it stays like that until I get #10 done). Now if I can just find the time before and after I have Drew during the day and try to work on this in the evenings. I just I won't be posting too many layouts until I am done with this contest.

I do love coming on to see all the posts my scrapbooking buddies have made of late. So at least I will be checking them out. I might post a few pictures since I am trying to take better pictures both with film and digital. If they are really good they just might be kept under wraps for the contest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK DEBBIE WITH THE CONTEST!!!!I was wondering if anyone I knew was doing it...you go girl, I know you can do it..

Anonymous said...

WHEN YOU'RE HOT - YOU'RE HOT! So I would definately take advantage of it. Good Luck!