Monday, December 01, 2008

Some More Drewisms

Today when Colleen and Drew came to pick up Logan, Drew spotted a ballon that a girl gave him at Walmart. Of course he wanted to take it home with him. Pawpaw told him he had to hang on to it at their house because they have really high ceilings and he would lose it if he let go of it. And Drew replied it won't get lost but it would be up there with Jesus and God. I am wondering if going to a Catholic preschool is rubbing off on him. lol

About two weeks ago Drew was here on his Thursday with us. We were eating breakfast and he pulled up his shirt and told me he had this stomach forever and never eats junk food. I had to bust out laughing because sometimes he eats too much junk.

Well today I basically finished up my Christmas shopping! Now for some Christmas decorations. I am going to have to limit some of the decorations because Loggie Bear and his busy hands.

I am finally starting to get into the Christmas spirit. One thing I am going to take out this year is my ceramic creche. I haven't done that in a long time. And this is what Christmas is about and not all the commericalizing stuff that goes on this time of year.
Take care and God Bless!

4 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

I love to hear what they come up with. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Love his statement about the balloon and am so envious that your Christmas shopping is done -- I've hardly begun (I'm always behind, heh-heh)!

renee said...

Kids are so funny sometimes!

Theresa Tyree said...

Where's the pic of the creche? It's so pretty you really should share it with everyone.