Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Creche


I totally went real simple this year with the decorations and instead my santas I decided to bring out this beautiful creche made by cousin's wife Jean for my Uncle years and year ago but was passed on to me about 6 years ago at Colleen's wedding. Colleen also got one that Jean had made for her motherinlaw.
I decided with busy little Logan hands I couldn't put to much stuff out this year.
It made it easier but also a bit sweeter. Merry Christmas to all and hopefully a Happy New Year. God Bless!
Got to finish up my Christmas cards tonite or the wrath of my DH will be upon me. I can't understand why he is so concerned with Christmas cards. lol

2 comments:

Dettao said...

Merry Christmas, Debbie!

Cheryl Wray said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that your new year will be fantastic!