Sunday, November 16, 2008

Stories In Hand


I finally got started with Jessica Sprague class Stories In Hand. I think it's looking pretty cool and some memories are flooding back that I want to write about for my children and grandchildren. Some stuff I have probably told them at least once or twice but might not be remembered unless I put pen to paper or use my computer. I know the grandkids haven't heard all the stories I have told and I don't want them to think when they get older how they wished like I do now that I had some kind of record of my grandparents stories. I want them to remember how a simple glass brings back memories of my dad making him and I chocolate malts. I saved the glasses but I haven't saved the story yet. I can't wait to dig in and start writing these stories down. Thanks Jessica for the free class!

1 comment:

renee said...

I have been behind in this class too. I finally made a journal (not the one in class, but my own version) and am downloading the prompts. Maybe I can start writing now.