Monday, November 10, 2008

Had a Wonderful Birthday

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. The kids took me and Den out to dinner and movie. Well, Den didn't go to the movie! The kids went in together on a gift certificate from our local scrapbook store. Beth also got me my first Coach purse.
My BFF Theresa got me a cute pink t-shirt that said If you mess with my scrapbook stuff I will punch your eyelets out! And some stamps, and ink! By DH got me a Shark hand-held vac that I had been wanting. Definitely practical! hehe

The dinner was great but the movie wasn't all that good! The kids couldn't help that one! Take care and God Bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shirt -- too funny! HUGS for a continued great week!

Dettao said...

That shirt sounds great! Have a great birthday week.

Theresa Tyree said...

Happy BD, BFF!!!