Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Still Learning

Ok I am still learning and trying to teach myself a few more tricks everyday. This is so doggone addicting. I hopefully after awhile I can learn munches of new stuff and my stuff while start looking as good as some of the magazines layouts. I got a long way to go in that department. But I am having fun learning. This digital scrapbooking should come with a label. Watch out Liz and Jackie I am working on one with your papers and elements. I can't wait to see how that one turns out. TFL! and God Bless.

Materials used: Autumn Medley kit and Autumn Leaves word art by Shabby Princess, cardboard frame from She's So Trashy Mini kit at Oscraps.com, and tree, twill ribbon come from Heidi Larsen's HootFest kit at Little Dreamer Designs.

3 comments:

Jackie Wood said...

I love the tree on this layout and can't wait to see your pages with the urban meadow kit.

Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

How cool! Love that tree, too! AWESOME DEB!

Theresa Tyree said...

Wow! You're getting better and better with each layout! Lovin' the cardboard! Can I borrow it?? HEe hee!