Friday, October 17, 2008

Some Random Shots

My fourth oldest just had her birthday on Wednesday and turned 23. So this shot is of her blowing out her candles. Something she said she wanted to do and hasn't done since she probably turned sweet 16. Sorry about not getting the cake and candles in the shot!


Next is a family shot of Jerrod, Colleen, Drew and Logan that I tried to Monday since they were dressed up coming from a funeral. I have been trying to get one of them together for awhile now.

Next is a random shot of Logan with a play pirate eye patch on. Just had to get my camera a click away. Look at those yummy cheeks!

And the last shot is of Drew and how big he has gotten over the summer! I can't believe how big he is. He has lost all of his baby fat. He has no tummy now. He is 4 going on 11.

And one more of Drew that I thought was so stinkin cute. I can't remember what was said during this picture.
I think it might be because of a sweat bee. He has a big fear of bugs of any kind lately.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's sooo cute -- and I love the photos of your daughters (and daughter's family).

(When did Drew get so big?)

Theresa Tyree said...

I agree, Drew has really grown so much! Maybe he looks so much more grown compared to Logan! Tell Jerrod and Colleen to make another baby just for me, but in the girl variety. They make such beautiful kids together!

Cheryl Wray said...

Awww...the pirate pic is adorable!