Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter and more Crazy Weather!

I hope you all had a joyous Easter Sunday! We here in Missouri had our some more typical crazy weather. It was in the low 40's, a little sunshine and then it looked like we were having a bit of a blizzard! Here's what pics I got of my three grandkids before the snow started. The littlest one Logan stayed inside because of a very runny nose.




I guess Theresa made it snow here in Missouri since she wrote on her blog that she would probably have to get Connor a snowsuit for Easter. lol
Have a wonderful week and God Bless!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're all getting so big! Also, Happy Easter to you, too! Plus, they are soooooooo cute.

Dettao said...

Happy Easter

Theresa Tyree said...

I jinxed us, didn't I Deb? Ha ha! The pics of the kids look great. Looks like you had a great Easter. I miss my Debbie!

Amy Birch said...

What sweet photos, Debbie!!! Looks like you had a great Easter!