Friday, November 16, 2007

Week #4 Challenge at Scrappy Giraffe


Week #4's challenge I used the sketch from Leisha's Page Plans. The challenge is called Scrap That Tune. I had 3 choices but I chose I Believe in Us by Amy Sky.
Next I chose 1. requirements which were staples, ribbon and rub-ons. The Scrappy Mission I chose to use the sketch and the title and/or the lyrics to the song. And I went with the bonus by using the notebook paper. I added painted and glossed Maya Road chipboard swirls, transparencies were used for the lyrics and the stamped butterfly. Here's my take. TFL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS! It's so cool to see how you use the photos you take, too. Anyway, it's an AWESOME page!

Jessica said...

this is wonderful, so happy that you are enjoying the challenges! awesome entry!!

Theresa Tyree said...

Deb, this is one of my most favs of yours. I love the old photos mixed with the new.