Saturday, November 03, 2007

A Couple of Drewisms!

Ok, I am spilling the beans as per Theresa's request. The other day when I had Drew, I asked him for some kisses. He flat out told me no. So Colleen asked him why he wouldn't give his Nana any kisses and he stated as he pointed to his mouth...these kisses are staying in my mouth. Out of the mouths of babes.

One more little funny from him...He came home the other day with a star student paper. His mommy asked him if he got that for his hair. And he replied I didn't get it for my hair I got it for my good(again pointing to himself). I don't know where he comes up with this stuff. He is truly my little rascal!
Take care and God Bless.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute...he must have you in stitches all of the time!

Kelly said...

Awwww, how cute...he got it for his good, super sweet! I bet he's so much fun to have around!
~blessings,
Kelly

Theresa Tyree said...

Don't you love it how they crack you up on a daily basis? Some of the stuff Connor comes up with amazes us! LOL!

Dettao said...

Those are great. The kiss thing must be something about being 4. Seth has started being stingy with hugs and kisses, too.