Friday, September 26, 2008

Completely Addicted

Here's a digital layout of my oldest granddaughter, Kiera at around 6 months. I can't believe she will be 10 in December. I used paper, the flowers, the butterfly and the flower border at the bottom. I am having fun and finding out you can teach a old dog new tricks. I think I am becoming a bit addicted to this digital scrapbooking. But I will always be a paper scrapper but this is nice to fall back on when you are in a scrapper's slump. Take care and God Bless! TFL!

4 comments:

Norma Jean Blankenship said...

i'm glad to see you do a girl page

i do check your blog even if i don't do my own but i actually redid mine last night you might have to help me i don't know if i remember how to put pics on there and i'm gonna try to put some scrap pages

Jackie Wood said...

Love your digital pages! I agree that I will always have to "play with paper" but digital is sure fun!!! Love to have some "no mess" creative play.

Anonymous said...

This is soooooo cute!

Theresa Tyree said...

Well, congratulations! You figured out the banner thingy! Woohooo!!!