Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Here I Come or Built for Speed

I want to do a layout of these pics but I haven't picked out the title yet or the paper. I am leaning towards Built for Speed. I have just a inkling what I want to do though. This outfit was a birthday gift for Theresa, Eric and Connor.
And with the help from Liz another friend I have found I am no longer judging my work so harshly. I am doing something that I love and for people whom I love and cherish. Thanks, Liz.
I have been playing and trying all kinds of new things with my newest toy. My Nikon D60. I still have some lens lust but that will have to wait awhile. lol
With this group of pics I can make a little mini movie or at least I am going to try it out with the D60.

Have to call these his gangster shorts. Like Theresa said they look like capris on him. hehehe




2 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

"Lens lust"- LOL!! Too funny!! That's an awesome camera, Deb! I'm so jealous! I love little Logie in his capris! Ha ha!!

Amy Birch said...

Logan is sooooo sweet, Debbie!!! Wow, has he grown!!!