Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My RAK Arrived Today

The picture below is my name on the winning drawing of Liz Ness' RAK. Her little one, Duncan picked my name from the hat shown. I was so excited to win that I did a happy dance!

And this is what I received today in the mail. I am so excited because I am so clearly addicted to these kind of stamps. hehe Woohoo! Liz and Duncan. Can't wait to incorporate these into a layout. Will let you know when I do that. I have been thinking all day about ideas.

5 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

WOW! Liz is SO generous! Can I borrow?? LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations again Debbie! I'm so glad that you like the loot and I can't wait to see what you create! I just wish I could go to a crop with you and Theresa -- maybe someday we'll get to meet in person!

Norma Jean Blankenship said...

you win everything! good for you

Theresa Tyree said...

Update your blog woman! Post that layout of Drewbie here.

Theresa Tyree said...

OMGosh, woman! Your blog is stale!! It needs to be freshened up! Ha ha!!