Monday, December 25, 2006

I can't really believe I haven't posted anything since November 14th. I guess I got to wrapped up in the holidays starting with Thanksgiving. Well I am sitting here after all the festivities are all done and there is such a quiet sound in the house that it is almost scary! Well I hope to get a few pictures up sometime this week but I am so far behind I don't know if I will ever catch up. I guess I have been trying to many things and not accomplishing much of anything. I haven't scrapped a page in so long I hope I haven't lost my desire to do one again. I did make all my Christmas cards this year which is saying something for me and I got them out in plenty of time. I will have my dh home until January 22nd so I don't know how much time I will get to devote to my passion for scrapping. I now have a new TV and brand new chair for my scrap room so I am totally ready to get going again. I want to wish all my friends a Happy New Year and hope to post some pics this week. God Bless and take care.

3 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

Waaaahhhh!! I miss my Debbie!! I wish these men would go back to work where they belong! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

And, what BEAUTIFUL cards they were, too! Thanks for sending one my way and welcome back to the blogosphere! Oh, and before I forget...HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family (can't wait to see your photos)!

Anonymous said...

Hay Debbie, Glad you had a good christmas,and new year. Did you know a new scrapbook store is open in Cubia? Ronda cook and Caretta Opened it sat.13th 2007. The adress Is Scrapbookers Addiction,116 Smith St.It is on the same st. as Frisco's. Its a nice store and the crops for daytime is only $6.they have a news letter and classes. There Going to have a superbowlcrop Sat. Feb.3rd $25. that includes refreshments and prizes. Its from 10am to 10pm. Hey give me call lol Linda B.