Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My name is Debbie. I am a wife, a mother of 5. A grandma of 3. I have been scrapbooking for over 6 years. I am a member of a design team for Legacies in Sullivan since September 2005. I love getting new kits every month. It pushes me to try and get out of my box. I love the new products that are out in the market today. I want to learn to take better pictures. I have lately gotten back to using my manual Pentax K-1000 camera, which I have fallen in love with all over again.
Wow, I just became a blogger tonite which I have wanted to do for awhile now. And so far it was hard. The hard part will be learning how to get pictures and links into it. Can you teach an old dog new tricks? I hope so. I hope to join all my scrapbooking addicted friends and collegues with this. Lately I have had a obsession with trying to figure out Photoshop Elements 4. Why do things come so naturally for some people and some it's like pulling teeth. Well I hope to get the hang of this quickly, but only time will tell. God Bless and Good Night for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! I get to be the first commenter!! Hooray for me!! Ok, you beat me to it. Now I'm going to have to go out and create a blog too! Love ya, Theresa